Resolve the QuickBooks Point of Sale Errors
QB point of sale is the great & quite advanced accounting software by Intuit. Nowadays many small & medium-sized showing interesting in QuickBooks to handle their financial hassles. Intuit update QB each year with the new advanced features. But sometimes, because of new updated features and lack of accounting knowledge users get come some issues in this. Just like QuickBooks POS error 100060. This error occurs while running the financial exchanges in QBPOS. When you see the error code 100060 on your computer screen with the warning message QBPOS cannot generate some needed accounts in QuickBooks Financial Software.
What is QB POS error 100060?
When user use the QB point of sale, and you see an error code 100060 on your system’s screen. This error code means POS, users cannot generate the important accounts in QB accounting software. These issues occur when the user runs the financial exchange first time for the account.
What are the reasons for QB POS error 100060
- While the first business transaction, your account can already be active in the QB Point of Sale.
- When users currently log-in to QB without QuickBooks administrator permissions.
Follow the troubleshooting steps to fix QuickBooks Point of Sale Error 100060
While the first business transaction, your account can already be active in the QB point of sale. Then perform the below steps to fix this error code.
- First of all, you have to open the QB accounting software.
- Click on the edit, and choose the preferences. Also, go into accounting.
- Then, tap on the company preference & also, you need to clear the “Use accounts numbers” checkbox.
- Also, tap on OK.
- After that, you need to perform the accounting exchange.
- In QB, you will have to go in the edit option and also, into the preferences over to accounting.
- Now, tap on the company preferences & choose the “use account number”.
- Also, you have to check the box for reactivating the account number features.
- At last, tap on OK.
- In the QB desktop, select the file > Close company/ logooff.
- Sign in the company data file as an administrator.
- Select the windows & close all option.
- In to the QBPOS, click on the file and preferences and company.
- After that, you have to select the accounts in the accounting preferences & identify all the accounts into the basic & advanced tap. And make sure there are no brackets.
- When you notice any account area contains the brackets but you are not able to find the correct account from the drop-down list. Then you will have to create the accounts in QB desktop.
1- Go into the list and chart of accounts, in the QB desktop.
2- Tap on the account & choose the new one.
3- Now, select the relevant account type & give a new name to the account. Also, you need to fill further fields as required.
4- At last, tap in the save & close option. And also, close the chart of accounts.
- In the QBPOS, you need to re-open your company preferences windows & select accounts for checking the advanced and basic tab. Also, ensure that there shouldn’t be brackets at that time.
Hope this article will be quite essential to fix the QuickBooks POS error 100060. In case, you are not able to fix this error, then dial quickbooks phone number for support. The Intuit certified team will offer you more steps to resolve this error code.
This is post you will get whole information about QuickBooks point of sale error 100060. Also, you will know what are the causes of this error code. You will know here the solution methods to fix this POS error code 100060.